Monday, January 31, 2011

9 things i could live without

1. girls who wear backless/sleeveless shirts with regular bras.




2. girls who wear backpacks AND purses to school...is it necessary? can you not fit your phone and wallet in your backpack also? are you really trying to make a fashion statement with a huge a backpack? I DONT GET IT!! someone please explain it to me


3. chubby girls with belly button rings. I am not a fan of belly button rings in general, but if you have a hardcore stomach i can let it pass....but if are all flab, just say no.




4. wedge or platform flipflops. im irritated that these thing were ever invented and that girls are dumb enough to wear them.




5. people that have a MILLION profile pictures on facebook or albums that are dedicated to just pictures of them....uh are you kidding me?

... no picture because i didnt want to point some of my friends on facebook out...but they are out there!


6.when people crop themselves out of an original image and post BOTH pictures...just choose one! if you just like you in that picture that is totally cool, crop the shiz out of it! just dont put both pictures..i feel like you are saying f you to whoever didnt make the cut in the second picture! i made one as an example :)





7. everything on this list
http://funnycrave.com/the-5-worst-possible-facebook-status-updates/8117/



8. duck lip pics as profile pictures...

confession: i had to go through my profile pictures to make sure i didnt have any...so no harsh judgment if you do...


9. this woman



...alright that is all for now...feel free to add your own!!!

5 comments:

  1. i absolutely agree with everything on this list! However, in my defense, platform flip flops used to be in style! LOL i know they are pretty lame now, but several years back, all the cool kids were wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know where to come when I need a good laugh, the lady on #9 was AWESOME- and you are very funny too. By the way I HAD to wear platform flip flops on my wedding day - I was too short for my dress. It is a good thing my dress covered them because they are awful. I'm saving them for Mady- just so she can tell me how ugly they are. love you Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hand model alone will keep me laughing for days... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 minutes of that hand lady is enough to last a LIFETIME. If anybody were any more irritating than she is, I would handcraft them an award.

    Also, everything on that list plus:
    -girls/boys who spend so much money on clothes they can't pay REAL bills, and think it's no big deal.
    -those who stick stickers on things. Really? You need ALL those stickers on your car, binder, dresser, mirror, etc...
    -those who won't eat sweets by personal choice and then complain about it

    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete