Tuesday, April 23, 2013

doTERRA


I dont know if you guys have heard of doTERRA, but to give you a brief description, they are natural essential oils that can be used to cure...just about everything.
To be honest, I was wary of them at first. It sounded a little hokey pokey to me, I just rub this oil on this part of my body and it feels better? I dont buy it. But my mother, who was a massage therapist, is very much into oils and swears by them and gave me a start up kit because she loves me.
I have finally started using them. and they. are. amazing.
For example:
Lately I have been experiencing a bit of a cough, not a painful one, just an annoying one that keeps me up at night. I have tried, Dayquil, Nyquil, Tylenol cold and flu, but nothing was working. SO last night I whipped out my essential oils, looked up coughing and did what it said. I diluted "breathe" and rubbed it on my throat and chest and then I diluted "On Guard" and gurgled some of that stuff. I slept like a baby. IT WAS SO AMAZING!
Another thing that sold me was my sisters experience: Her daughter, Tessa, had a lot of problems when she was a baby (not serious ones) but she would get really bad diaper rashes, ear infections, and had acid reflux. The medicine that the doctors gave her weakened her immune system which led her open to many more infections. So Mallory decided to stop giving her the medicine and try the oils and she said it was such a great decision! Her experience is here:
http://malandmitch.blogspot.com/2012/07/doterra-love.html

I think what I also really love about doTERRA is their variety. they dont just have oils, but they also have face wash, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, vitamins etc. Michael LOVES the vitamins and religiously takes them everyday and he loves their toothpaste! He suffers from canker sores, but when he uses the doTERRA toothpaste, he NEVER gets them :) I have never had a canker sore personally, but I guess they are pretty terrible.

Anyways I just wanted to let you guys know about it, it is something that works for me and my family. If you have a young child I HIGHLY recommend using these. I hate giving Ella Tylenol and stuff because I know it is so bad for liver/body. I love that doTERRA is natural, so i dont really have to worry about "overdosing" and they are so safe to use on babies. I firmly believe that there are a lot of cures to ailments through diets and natural resources, we just need to educate and spread the word! If you want to looks at it yourself here is their website:
http://www.doterra.com/us/index.php

If you have any questions just let me know, and if you are interested in a product please let me know because i can give you my code that gives you a discount!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad! I call it the original apothecary! It's great to have healthy, non-toxic, non-chemical, no harmful side effect remedies for you, your family and your babies!! Even better, have them sign up under you and get their own code so they can start earning value reward points! I just used my points and ordered over $400 worth of product and only paid about $15 for processing and shipping!! LOVE THIS STUFF!! Check out
    http://www.doterraeveryday.com/ too!!

    ReplyDelete