Sunday, October 31, 2010

snow love

I love the snow. It is probably because I grew up in a place where it never snowed. So whenever I see snow to this day it is still a magical wondrous thing. I am sure that after my full winter here in Utah where i have to drive and walk and be around the snow all the time, i will not love it as much. So i decided to show as much love to this weather while it lasts. And some time last week it snowed a lot at my apartment and i loved it!






Well i am going to be honest. I loved it until i got to work. Even though i sell lights in a comfy lit up light store, once a week i help out in the back and go in the warehouse to count inventory. which is outside, with no heating. At that moment, in the cold warehouse, my numb toes and fingers did not appreciate the snow. But it was still pretty to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment