Monday, October 4, 2010

babies.

Since moving to utah i have noticed one distinct change in me. i LOVE babies. I LOVE THEM! everytime i see one, i just stare at it, hoping that the mother wont notice that i am a total freak but at the same time offer her baby for me to hold. Weird, i know, but i cant help it. It especially doesnt help that EVERYONE is pregnant. especially my friend from work, karlie, who is pregnant with TWINS! So we go baby shopping together and i want to buy all these baby clothes to save up for when i have a baby, but michael says that irrational or something, so i can't. So instead i have saved pictures of baby stuff i want. Just to be clear i am still very young, i know that a baby is a BIG deal, and no michael and i are not trying and we will not until we finish college. but a girl can dream, right? This is what i found that i totally love right now:
Bedspread

and i especially love the matching picture frames

AND these CUTE BASKETS!!!!

This is all i have so far, and trust me, i will keep posting adorable stuff until this phase is over (if it ever is) haha

1 comment:

  1. Sarah it's called baby fever :) I know what you mean! I have actually bought baby clothes...sort of. I have lots of GYMBOREE clothing for 0-2yrs boy and girl..hehe :) We're not trying and not planning on kids for another year or so, but I have fun getting them! Most were from one of my husband's sisters who has TONS of clothes most of which her kids end up not wearing...irresistable I know. Anyway, just lettin ya know. It's happened to me for the past year-ish. We finished school last December and it was so worth it to not have kids in the middle of it all. Keep goin!!!!

    ReplyDelete