Sunday, February 10, 2013

Latter Day Sayings





Hello All! If you are my friend on facebook then this post may seem redundant, but I just wanted to share with everyone that I have opened my own etsy shop!!! I am pretty excited about it! I decided to name it Latter Day Sayings because there are so many inspirational sayings that I grew up with in the LDS faith, and I just wanted to share those sayings with everyone! I have LOTS more that I plan to paint/create, but I figured that I would just add them as I go. Here are a some that I have done so far and you can order!












A few more ideas that I was thinking of creating are:

1. A true love story never ends (with temple) - I actually already created this but the scan didnt come out very well so I am going to have to think of something else
2. Find Joy in the Journey - Quote by Thomas S. Monson
3. Love at home


If you have any ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them!!
and for those of you who are not LDS, please dont feel left out! I feel like these sayings can be applied to anyone and I am also creating some that have nothing to do with religion! Those will be posted as soon as I create them also :)

1 comment: