Sunday, December 2, 2012

ella is 11 months

Holy Moly I cant believe we are less than one month away from her first birthday.

at 11 months ella:
-does not eat baby food anymore, she likes whatever we are eating, even though she still has ZERO teeth, not even a bud.
-doesnt mind getting dressed as much anymore...Thank Goodness.. I swear people thought I was abusive when they would hear me getting her dressed
-has taken her first steps! but there is something that I have noticed about ella: once she has accomplished something, she is no longer interested in doing it. examples include: walking by herself, saying doggie, when she first rolled over she stopped for a while, when she first learned to crawl she also stopped for a while, etc
- she REFUSES to wear anything on her head. The other day I literally fought with her for over an HOUR trying to get her to wear a cute beanie. I pleaded, I tricked, I even tried to guilt trip her by making a sad face when she ripped it off (I know I have problems) but it was all in vain. We left the house with no hats and me afraid that this was a preview to what was to come as she gets older
- she loves books and stuffed animals
- she still LOVES water
- loves showers
- we watched white christmas the other day and every time there was a musical number she stopped what she was doing and watched
- is STILL into everything
- is a CLIMBER, we had to lower her crib because michael caught her climbing over it
-she also hates to wear socks/shoes - she rips them off constantly - this baby has determination for sure
- has added the words "hat" and "pretty" to her list

she is the greatest thing in the world and i love her more everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment