Friday, November 9, 2012

fess up friday

one of my favorite things to listen to are peoples embarrassing stories. I think they are hilarious. so I thought it would be fun to share some of my own

1. the one where I pee my pants:
Some of you went to junior high/elementary school with me, most of you did not, so let me describe myself to you in two words: "teacher's pet" or "brown nose." My goal in life was to be the perfect pupil and have the teacher on my side (this might explain how i could count all my friends on one hand growing up) Anyways I was in fourth grade (yep fourth grade) and I went to Grafton Elementary in Knights Landing. My teacher passed out bathroom passes weekly, and whenever we didnt use ours he would give us a mini candy bar. Well you might not know this about me, but I am slightly obsessed with sweets, so obviously i held out for that candy bar EVERY week and for some reason I also felt like it made my teacher like me more. I prided myself in the ability to hold it for hours. I thought it was a gift, i thought i had a bladder of steel. Well one day we were just getting back from recess and I though "dang i really have to pee" (obviously I would never spend precious recess time using the bathroom.) But i couldnt let myself or Mr. Carter down, I was determined to hold it. So I held it...and held it...and i was sitting on my foot, and bouncing up and down, and finally I decided that I am going to have to sacrifice my sweet candy bar and just use my bathroom pass. At this point I was dancing around my little seat and then it hit me! I needed to go RIGHT THEN. So I rip my binder open and claw through it but i see SO many bathroom passes (i guess i got some kind of satisfaction from keeping all the ones i never used?) and I couldnt find the right week! So at this point the teacher is asking all of us to take our seats and everybody is staring at me (including my teacher ) because i was the only one not sitting in my seat; instead i am sitting on my legs on the floor flipping through my binder like a maniac.... and then it just goes...and i slowly look up...and every pair of eyes are on me.

and i had no idea what to do

so i gestured to my friend Yessenia to come over. So while everybody is still staring at me and my teacher is asking if i am ok I whisper to my friend "i just peed my pants"
Let me pause and just say how great my friend was for not laughing at me right at that moment
She grabbed my sweater and covered my bottom half as we shuffled sideways to the bathroom.

Well to give you a little more background information my mother was a teacher at that elementary school and it was about 45 min away from my house, so unfortunately I did not have the option of having my parents pick me and take me to ice cream as i wallow in my self pity and they comfort my bruised ego. Instead I had to dig through the lost and found and try to find some strangers pants/socks I could wear since mine were covered in pee. I spent the rest of the day in baggy boy shorts and mismatched socks with soaked shoes (because my mother made me wash them in the bathroom sink) So from then on i was pretty much the girl who peed herself when she was 10. Even though I tried to play it off like I just ripped my pants ("then why was it wet when you stood up?" Dang, they saw right through me!)

Thankfully I moved schools the next year (unrelated) and I never saw any of them again!

the end

1 comment:

  1. hahahah I so remember this but I still laughed so hard I cried. Ah, love you.

    ReplyDelete