Thursday, September 20, 2012

how i know ella is my ella

Its pretty amazing knowing every single little thing about another person. I know i post updates on Ella but most of them are pretty standard and not terribly specific. I mean Ella is so much better in real life because of all the little things she does that makes her her. So i decided to list a couple:

1. When she is relaxing she puts her foot across her body and rests it on her other knee like so: It is so stinkin cute
2. When she is tired she loves to snuggle things on her face. which sounds weird but i think it is cute. When we have those days where she just will fight sleep sometimes i just cover her face with my silk shirt or one of her baby blankets and she is out in a matter of seconds... then i take it off so she can breathe better...
3. when she gets excited she bounces on her bum and breathes really hard
4. singing can get her attention no matter what. Even if she is throwing herself around in a full out fit, if i start singing, or anybody for that matter, she usually stops within seconds.
5. she sleeps on her side.
6. if she tastes something new and really likes it she will lick her lips over and over again
7. she loves to grab and pinch with her TOES. her father does that same thing and it drives me NUTS, but it is cute coming from her :)
8. She has a sweet tooth like her mama. When we give her a taste of ice cream she will grunt and slam her hands down until she gets another bite. This is what she looks like when we run out:
9. When she is tired she plays with her ears, specifically her right one.
10. she will only snuggle with me (head resting on my shoulder) when we are in the shower. Even when she is asleep and I try to carry her somewhere whenever I try and put her head on my shoulder she wakes up! but when we are in the shower she has no problem cuddling :) I LOVE IT.

and now you know you my little bean a little better :)

1 comment: