Sunday, September 9, 2012

8 month ella

unfortunately this entry is about 2 weeks late and i have no pictures :( I have been super busy lately with school, but when I take her 8 month pictures I will post them!!
At 8 months:

- Ella weights 16.10 lbs
- is EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING
- whenever she starts to play with something she is not supposed to I say her name in a stern voice and she ALWAYS turns around and smiles at me, which make me laugh and totally voids my serious voice. But I just cant help it. She is that cute.
-STILL no teeth! but she LOVES food and eats just about anything. Her favorite is definitely ice cream. but i try to limit her intake of that.
-loves to pull herself up on everything and is walking around while holding on to stuff
-fights her naps during the day
-is SO happy. I am so relieved she is such an easy going baby. I think it is a blessing because heavenly father knew i would need a lot of help from family/friends since i am going back to school.
- LOVES stuffed animals. Her favorites are bunnies for some reason. We always ask her where her bunny is and she goes and finds it and gives it a hug and a kiss SO CUTE
-when she gets in the mood she is a definite kisser. but she usually goes for the chin instead of the mouth

I absolutely love this girl with ALL my heart. She is so fun and I miss her so much when im not with her! she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life being her mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment