Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crafty Cray

As i have mentioned before, my mother-in-law, Mary, is pretty much Martha Stewart (minus the whole going to jail and breaking the law thing.) Since I have moved back to California she has been showing me the way on how to create. And I love it. Here are some of the things we have created so far and she wanted me to start taking pictures of them to one day put on her website! She hopes to start her own business! Dont mind the wrinkly background, When I do this for real, I will make sure that I iron.

Bridal Shower Thank You's

Heart Snicker Doodles for Valentines Day


Valentines Day Treats


baby shower invitation with favor


Valentines day mailboxes, you can put treats or letters or whatever in them! the second one says "Love Birds"
We are big on Valentines day here

2 comments:

  1. Love them :) especially the mailboxes where did you buy the plain metal boxes? I couldn't find any this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we found them at target, in the dollar bin. but they usually only come around valentines day. I bet you can find them online all through the year!

    ReplyDelete