Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ella 15 Month Update!

- she LOVES to play outside. she would be outside all day if I would let her
- she loves to talk and babble. Some of her favorite words are : doggie, daddy, mama, ooooh, hot, hat, eye, belly, bunny, nice, bye, hiii, whats that,
- she REFUSES to say the word please. REFUSES! she has not said it once. usually when I say "say horse" or something she will usually attempt if not say the word horse. but she WILL NOT even try with please. I dont know if this is some sort of mother-daughter power struggle or maybe she just doesn't understand the concept.
- LOVES Toy Story. She will sit and watch that movie on repeat. We bought her a Woody doll for Easter and I am SO excited to give it to her :)
- wears size 4 diapers
- eats everything and loves it. but some of her favorite dishes are pizza, spaghetti (she thinks the long noodles are so cool), bananas, cheese, and of course ice cream

- still loves her bottle. That is how we usually lay her down for her naps or bedtime is with a bottle, but next week I am going to try and take it from her, but I have no idea what I am doing. Help?!
- loves to play tag
- loves to climb onto couches and then calmly walks off the edge (she has done this twice and thankfully has not hurt herself)
- whenever she is eating something she always says "mmmmmm"
- she usually takes about 2 2-hour naps during the day and sleeps about 10-12 hours a night. she is a great sleeper and I am SO thankful for that

- stuffed animals/babies are her absolute favorite and she is usually never without one
- she loves to pretend that random things are purses/necklaces and she walks around the house with her little arm holding a purse and something around her neck saying "ooh peeetty"

- she also loves to do your make up (by brushing make up brushes on your face) and brush your teeth (but not hers, that is usually a struggle) and brush hair

- she also loves to play clean up. Michael has this jar filled with guitar picks, she LOVES to pour all the guitar picks out and then put them back in one by one and then says "all done!"
- is a little sweetheat, when she sees someone crying (like babies in nursery at church) she just goes up and hugs them
- MY FAVORITE part of the day is getting her out of her crib in the morning. she usually gets so excited to see me that she runs around her crib and does a little dance, and then when I pick her up she ALWAYS gives me a hug and pats me on the back. it melts me and is my favorite part of the day

words cannot describe how much I love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment