Monday, November 7, 2011

pinterest

if you do not go on pinterest then please stop reading my blog right now and go to it. now. do it. they have the GREATEST ideas.

exhibit A:
Halloween costume
Michaels:

Mine/baby:

family photo:

cute right! and i would have never thought of that! but thanks to pinterest i copied a totally cute costume!

exhibit B:
Thank you/favors for my baby shower

i saw these birds on a thank you card and decided that it would be cute to pair it with cookies for my work baby shower tonight. CUTE RIGHT!

anyways i probably go on it everyday and am so excited to try some other craft ideas that are on there. and its not just crafts! there are recipes and work out routines, home style ideas, workout ideas, outfit ideas, just about everything! i. love. it.

i also love this picture of harvey

1 comment:

  1. A lady at my work who is also pregnant, did the same costume with her husband! I absolutely loved it. If I am ever pregnant during Halloween, I'm totally going to do the same.

    ReplyDelete