Wednesday, August 24, 2011

20 weeks!



20 weeks!
i am so excited that I am half way done! so i stole this from lisa's blog!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1 whole lbs. well technically i lost about 8 and gained back 9.

How Big is the Baby: a cantaloupe! she is so big! i remember when she was a raspberry and i was so excited that she was that big, now she is a whole cantaloupe!

Gender: baby girrrrrl!

Maternity Clothes: I have purchased them, because i'm sure they are more comfortable than my super tight pants, but they are still too big. so I am down to one pair of pants that i rubberband.

Best Moment of the Week: feeling her move for the first time! it was so amazing and now i feel her all the time!

Stretch Marks: none yet, but i have decided it is better to just accept the inevitable. i will just look like a tiger. roar.

Movement: yes! i was worried because i didnt feel her until after 20 weeks, but now i feel her all the time! especially in the mornings and early afternoons, hopefully this schedule will continue until she is born so she will sleep at night!

Sleep: it is getting harder to get comfortable with this growing belly, but the body pillow helps A TON!

What I miss: sushi, over-easy eggs, and being able to wear whatever i want! my wardrobe is dwindling.

What I am looking forward to: meeting this beautiful baby girl, deciding on a name, and decorating her nursery!

Symptoms: mm still nauseous and throwing up, my belly is growing, and i am still an emotional roller coaster!

Food Cravings: anything and everything! except steak, blegh.

Belly Button: Still an inny! but barely!

Signs of Labor: nope, and hopefully i wont have any until its time.

i am loving this little girl more and more!!

**20 weeks!!**

1 comment:

  1. I just tried to "like" this post. haha! Since that didn't work, I thought I'd tell you I do. Hope you guys come over tomorrow and I'm SO EXCITED you finally felt her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete